The N95 Respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user. This product has a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. Featuring two elastic straps that fit over the head, this mask fits tightly to the face and provides a more secure fit than masks with earloops.
This mask has passed testing procedures performed by NIOSH and meets standards for designation as an N95 respirator.
- This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- Suitable for protecting the mouth, nose, and chin from airborne particles, and blocking liquid aerosols, blood, body fluids, and secretions.
- For adult use only.
- Do not wash.
- Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from fire and contamination.
- If the mask becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and replace and refit a new mask.
Inner layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
Middle layer: polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven + hot air cotton
Outer layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
Elastic bands: polyester/nylon spandex blend
Nose clip: aluminum
Fit test Procedure
1. Place both hands over the mask.
2. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask collapses inward as you inhale.
3. Then exhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask bulges outward as you exhale.
4. If air leaks, reposition the mask, tighten the metallic strip and reposition the elastic bands for a better fit.
Follow steps 1-3 again until a tight seal has been achieved.
5. Masks that have passed the fitting test are now safe to use.
6. Facial hair or other facial features may prevent the mask from achieving a proper fit. If a tight seal is not achievable,
please DO NOT use this product.
7. If you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms, leave the contaminated area immediately.
Shipping & Returns
- Ships within 2 business days
- No returns or refunds can be accepted on this or any PPE items due to public health and safety concerns
1. The mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
2. Improper use may lead to illness and even death.
3. Use this product immediately after the package is opened.
4. DO NOT sleep while wearing the mask.
5. Avoid hand contact within the interior part of the mask.
6. DO NOT use masks if they expired.
7. For one-time use only. Dispose the mask according to regulations.
8. DO NOT use if the package is damaged.